DAILY WORDS OF HOPE
BY PCG, HOPE CONGREGATION – SAK. EST.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23:6
THEME: GOODNESS AND MERCY
WORDS OF HOPE:
David is confident that the goodness and mercy of God will surely be his portion all the days of His life. Not just a day but all the days. Here God promises that He will pursue you in order to catch you with His goodness and mercy — and He will do this every single day of your life.
So what does this mean?
● No matter how far from God you feel — He is always pursuing you with goodness and mercy to change your heart and strengthen your faith.
● Every interruption is God bringing you His goodness and mercy. Submit your plans to Him, and ask Him what He wants to do for you.
● Every trial is a gift of God’s goodness and mercy. You will either see His mercy delivering you from the trial, or satisfying and comforting you in the trial.
● In every hard task, God is pursuing you with His goodness and mercy — He will help you, guide you, surprise you, and satisfy you.
● Whenever you feel inadequate, God is pursuing you with goodness and mercy to give you everything you need to do all He calls you to do. Turn to Him. Ask Him for help. David closes the Twenty-third Psalm with a mighty crescendo of faith when he declares, “And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever”
· Pray that the goodness of the Lord will be your portion.
· Pray that the Lord will have compassion on you.
· Pray to dwell in the house of the Lord always.
May the goodness of God be your portion in the name of Jesus. AMEN 🙏🏽