Theme: Deliverance is coming your way.
Text: Daniel 3: 16 -18
16 Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego replied to him, “King Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter.
17 If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to deliver us from it, and he will deliver us[a] from Your Majesty’s hand.
18 But even if he does not, we want you to know, Your Majesty, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up.”
What is Deliverance?
• Rescue from bondage or danger
• In the Old Testament, deliverance is primarily focused on God’s removal of those who are in the midst of trouble or danger.
• God rescue His people from their enemies and from the hand of the wicked one.
• Preservation from the wicked one and from every dangerous situation.
Lessons from the Passage
• They know what God can do
• They were not frightened about the situation
• They focused on God
• They were not worried
• Pray and thank God for your condition now
• Pray and ask God to deliver you from every situation you are going through.
• Pray for the grace to be focused on God
*I decree and declare that all things shall together work for my good this month in the name of Jesus.
*I decree and declare that every stone placed on my way to interrupt my progression and success in life be removed in the name of Jesus.
*I decree and declare that God will increase and multiply me in every facet of my life.
*I decree and declare that testimonies will abound in my life this month in the name of Jesus.
*I decree and declare that doors of breakthrough, promotion and success will be opened for me in the name of Jesus.
*I decree and declare open heavens upon my life this month in the name of Jesus.