What do you know about God,? as a creator or when you sing and tell him how great and big He is. David wants us to know that God is our refuge and fortress.
What do you know about God?
Burns chariots with fire? Breaks bows and spears? Makes wars to cease.?
God is our strength, our refuge and creator. Our God is not limited, He does not lie, His name is "I am that I am"
OBSTACLES: Be still and know that I am God, I will be exalted among the heaven, I will be exalted in the earth"(Ps 46:10) Know that He is not a man, exalted higher than all. He is I am. Eternal, deliverer, sustainer
Our problems, obstacles, fear, war, barriers,
- The Lord of hosts is with us, the God of Jacob is our refuge (Psalm 46:7 and 11)
- Know that He is God (supreme)
- Lord of host (our host, ever with us)
- We shall not be moved (no shaking)
- Ever present help (just give him a call)
- Ever present refuge (run to Him)