The face of God brings his presence closer to His people (Exodus 33:12). The presence of Christ in a believer’s life changes one to become a child of God. This presence gives us redemption/salvation when we have salvation; the Holy Spirit comes to dwell in us when we become born again. The indwelling presence of God in our lives qualifies us to be blessed by God with all the spiritual blessings we will ever needed (Rev. 3:20).
BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRESENCE OF GOD
- Restoration of everything taken by the enemy.
- The blind and the limb receive salvation and Spiritual healing.
- He will be the shepherd of Israel, He will be our provider, shelter and protector.
- He will supply us with grace (gains, oil, wine and strength).
- He will provide joy, anointing by all through faith.
- The presence of the Lord will bring uncommon divine favor to allocate you to restore all lost things.
You will be a victorious Christian.