God has given everyone talent/gift and if you have this gift it is not for you but rather it is for the purpose of God to improve the the ministry.
- Whatever gift God has given you, you will account for it one day. Your gift is to enhance people but the sad thing is we use our gift to pull people down.
- Without you, God is still God and without you, nothing has been added or deducted, whether you like it or not, Christ is King.
- God gives gifts to whom he wants to give it to. He is the giver of the gift because He is sovereign. There is always a reward, use your gift for accountability.
Expectation for use of the Gift
- Rewards should be expected.
- Accountability is expected from whom the gift is given.
- Selfishness is punishable.
- Fulfillment from effective use of gift.
Ask yourself, is there a better way of getting things done? What is your gift, preaching, giving, teaching, etc?
- May He reveal our talent to us so that there will be no deviation.
- The gift you have is to the level of your accountability, every gift is equally important.