Invitation to Eternal Life:
There is no one but JESUS who can promise you eternal life. He is inviting you TODAY. He says
- If in this life only we have hope… (1Cor 15:19)
- Whoever comes to me (JESUS) I will never drive away (John 6:37)
- Now this is ETERNAL LIFE, that they may know you, the only true God, and JESUS CHRIST whom you have sent (John 17:3)
- Whoever believes in him (JESUS) shall not perish but have ETERNAL LIFE (John3:16)
Despite this invitation, there are challenges:
- …but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil (John 3:19)
- …when I want to do good, evil is right there with me (Rom. 7:21)
- … we have become slaves to sin because we yield to sin (Romans 6:16)
- To whom shall we go?
- You have the words of ETERNAL LIFE
- We believe you (JESUS). We know that you are the Holy One of God John 6: 68
- In Acts 4:12, we find, Salvation (ETERNAL LIFE) is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved. Truly JESUS IS ETERNAL LIFE
But there is a Promise – THE ETERNAL LIFE INSURANCE POLICY.
This insurance caters for fear (If you believe and you die you will live again John 11:25, and If you believe and you are alive you will never die). God promises us, He reign with Christ for a thousand years (Revelation 20:6)