*Are you facing a storm in your life?
*Do you feel battered and torn by life's storm?
*Do you feel like you haven't seen daylight for many days?
*Do you feel like your dreams will never come true?
*Don't give up! Don't become anxious and afraid.
*Don't allow yourself to drift apart from your dreams and God-given desires.
*Don't throw away the things that you need to make it through the storms.
God does everything just right and on time, but people can never completely understand what He is doing. Remember, there is a natural delay in planting and harvesting. We usually make time to wait in traffic. Don't we?
Mostly we wait for things to get better. Don't we patiently wait in people's waiting room for them?We are not good at waiting at all. Mostly we don't have that patience. We want to get moving all the time. We can't bear wasting time as the clock is ticking, while we just don't know what will unfold next. Patience is listed by Paul as a "fruit of the Spirit," which it must be for all (Gal. 5 : 22). In the passage,David seems to indicate that the time was a time of helplessness and hopelessness. It was a time when David was waiting on the Lord to move and deliver him from his terrible circumstances. David was unable to help himself, so he had to wait on God. We have sometimes experienced those helpless times in our lives. Thank God, even in the that terrible time of waiting, God still loves us. He always hear us and reaches out to us. But God reached up to us even in that horrible time and extend His tenderness to us.
Thank God for His tender hand that reached out to touch us in our wounded conditions. When we need Him the most, He did not turn us away, but He took us in, bound up our wounds to give us rest - (Matt. 11:28; John 6:37). You cannot forget the horrible situations facing you. You cannot forget the pain and loneliness you face at times. You cannot forget the fear sometimes you go through.
May the Lord of glory bend-down to hear your cry. May the God of heaven stretch down His hand to you and lift you out of the pit of your situations.
May the power in His touch forever alter every horrible situation in your life. The Lord will not just pull you out, but He will also set you up. May the mighty hand of the Lord set us in a place of stability and security, where we can stand without fear of falling. May the Lord set us up on a stable Rock and leads us along a clear path. The Lord does not just save us and deliver us, He also has a plan for us that gives direction to the rest of our lives (Psalm 37 : 23). Wait patiently for the Lord in all situation. If God is making you wait, be prepared to receive more than what you asked for.
Four (4) benefits for waiting
1. God lifted him out of his despair.
2. God set his feet on the rock.
3. God gave him a firm place to stand.
4. God put a new song of praise in his mouth.
Often, God's blessings cannot be received unless we go through the trial of waiting.
1. I decree and declare that by the grace of God, my family and I, will receive new and great things this month.
2. I decree and declare that every good door shut against my family and I be opened by the mercies of God in the mighty name of JESUS!
3. I decree and declare that everything that the devil had stolen or destroyed in the lives of my family and I be restored in the name of JESUS!
4. I decree and declare that l will be connected to good people who will bless and not disappoint me in the Mighty name of JESUS!
5. I decree and declare that, my ears shall hear good news that will make me jump for joy this month in the name of JESUS!
6. I decree and declare that, I am going to take over new territories this month and beyond in the Mighty name of JESUS!
7. I decree and declare that, all altars of impossibilities, limitations, retrogression, shame, reproach, failure, stagnation, and delays raised against the life of my family and I are destroyed by the blood of JESUS!
8. And now, the Lord plants my feet upon a solid rock today and beyond, so that no life storm will be able to blow me off, in the Mighty name of JESUS!