- Faithfulness is a God-like trait (1 Corinthians 1 : 9)
- Faithfulness is not optional. It is one of the base God uses to judge us (Matthew 25 : 21)
- Faithfulness is the embodiment of Paul’s fruit of the Spirit of God (Galatians 5 : 25)
- Walking in faithfulness must be our ultimate goal.
- Waiting in faith without doubt could let God proud of us and provide what we need.
Opponents of walking faithfully
- Recklessness e.g. Esail and Han
- Comments and opposition from people around you
- Jealousy, envy etc.
- Lack of trust in the Lord.
We must be watchful, faithful and focus on our journey with the Lord.