DAILY WORDS OF HOPE
BY PCG, HOPE CONGREGATION–SAK. EST
“And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy and blameless, and above reproach in His sight.” Colossians 1:21-22
THEME: BE HOLY AND BLAMELESS
WORDS OF HOPE:
One fundamental reason God made man in His image is to have close fellowship with Him continually. This is evident in the lives of Adam and Eve when God came to them in the Garden of Eden. However, this close fellowship was severed by sin. As a result, man became separated from God and became corrupted to the extent that all the intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually instead of living holy and blameless life before his Maker (Gen.6:5). In spite of evil abounding all around, certain persons such as Enoch and Daniel obtained a good testimony before God by choosing to live holy and blameless lives rather than to conform to the corrupt order of the day. (Ref. Gen.5:24 & Dan.6:4)
How then can you live a holy and blameless life even though evil still persists and is on the increase in our homes, workplace, community and the nation in which we live?
• One must accept Christ’s gift of salvation to be reconciled to our Father.
• Yielding yourself to the leadings of the Holy Spirit.
• Constant renewal of your mind by God’s word.
Anyone in Christ therefore receives the grace and power to live holy and blameless life before Him and men irrespective of the evil happenings around him.
• Pray that God will stir up an unquenchable thirst for His word.
• Pray that you will be sensitive to the leadings of the Spirit.
• Pray for the grace to stand firm for the faith irrespective of evil.
Holy Father I receive grace to walk blameless and holy life always. Amen 🙏🏽