DAILY WORDS OF HOPE
BY PCG, HOPE CONGREGATION–SAK. EST
TODAY’S VERSE: 1 JOHN 3:1-3
THEME: WHAT MANNER OF LOVE
WORDS OF HOPE:
When man needed a way to God, it was God himself who offered and built the infrastructure. In fact, it was actually God who took the initiative to get man back to himself. I simply cannot understand how a judge pays the legal fees of the accused. God did so in this manner:
- He sent His son to pay the full amount by His Blood
- He literally removed the privileges of His son as God for over 33 years. (God on Earth)
- He allowed His Son to be killed and raised Him back to life so that the same power which raised Christ from the dead can work in all who believe.
All who believe in him have been given the authority to become children of God (John 1:12). What a great manner of love?
In our response to this great love lavished on us by God, we are to keep ourselves pure as we eagerly expect the appearance of Christ.
• Thank God for the love bestowed on us by giving us His son.
• Thank God for the authority to become a child of God through Christ Jesus.
• Pray for the grace to keep yourself pure.
Thank you, Father, that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Amen